Prerequisite: No previous experience with Hemi-Sync® and other Monroe Institute tools is required.
Cost: £175 (Lancashire) per person non-residential (includes all materials and use of technology)
£25 Friend Discount available if two book on together.
August 17-18 (The Sanctuary of Healing, Lancashire)
The workshop runs from 9.00am until 6.30pm Saturday and 9.00am until 5.30pm Sunday.
The Excursion Workshop is a results oriented experiential program designed to assist in expanding awareness of your Total Self. The workshop also helps you to develop latent dimensions of your creative intelligence, provides you with tools for problem solving, promotes deep relaxation and contemplation, reduces your stress levels and increases your intuition.
You will learn how to access and maintain profound levels of consciousness. The Hemi-Sync® and group exercises during the workshop are specifically designed to maximise the benefits which can be obtained from explorations in Focus™ 10 – the state of “Mind Awake/Body Asleep” – and Focus™ 12 – the state of “Expanded Awareness” beyond the confines of the physical body.
This two-day adventure is your opportunity for you to discover a new sense of certainty and purpose, and learn how to apply your full potential to all areas of life. You will do this comfortably and in a controlled way using Hemi-Sync® audio-guidance technology, together with explanations, discussions, and supportive group interaction. These are some of the benefits of participating in the Excursion Workshop:
• Enjoy Accelerated and Effortless Meditation using Hemi-Sync® patented sound technology
• Experience and Explore more of your Total Self – learning to perceive in ways beyond your five physical senses
• Increase your Awareness and Control of your Energy Body, and practice experiencing another person’s Energy Field
• Release Self-Imposed Boundaries resulting from Fear and Negative Emotion
• Open Communication with your Guidance and Inner Wisdom
• Learn to Sleep Better, Reduce Stress, and Relax
• Connect with your Inner Resources to increase Creativity and Problem Solving Ability
Important revelations are commonplace during the Excursion Workshop.
This course is non-residential. Please contact us if you require information on local accommodation. Please bring lunch (Lancashire edition only).